Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

hanging out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
94pgt
ARCC Secretary

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: hanging out   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 12:00 am

Hey guys i was talking to rc yesterday evening and he said " I just feel like the club revolves everything around xenia so its tough to connect with you guys". I agree cause were alot of friends in xenia but if were wanting more members from all over, in winter times like this we should plan something . Obviously it is going to be slow but maybe a bowling, movie, dinner something to get more interaction going on. So i was thinking maybe a dinner this coming weekend. I know beavercreek is more of a central area that worked for him idk about every one else but that works for me. So i was wanting some imput maybe some idea's but it would be awsome to hang out other than just show season. You guys could possibly post time areas and other idea's that could work. If this is not enough notice we could always do it another time but lets do some thing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xxh34d5h0txx
94pgt
ARCC Secretary

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 12:02 am

we could always go laser tagging as a group in centerville i been a few times and its not really that bad on price and it fun to boot
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 1:06 am

yeah man im down for something like that just let me know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berger13
ARCC Secretary

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 1:07 am

im down too. just give me a good heads up since im spending money like crazy trying to get the integra ready for the season. i wanna be able to turn some heads with it lol haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry
Admin

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 9:33 am

That's a little depressing to hear. The meetings have been moved to Beavercreek just to be more central. We have this forum to try and to keep everyone informed and I thought Rob was sending out text messages to those members with cell phones. The Cavalcade show was the first outing of the year and I'm pretty sure everyone with access to a computer and a cell knew about it. Thomas organized a bowling party at Plamor lanes in December. Currently I think they are planning a ski trip to Mad River Mountain in late January or February. I agree that we should try to have more organized outings but I strongly disagree that everything is revolving around Xenia the only things that I can think of are two or three times of hanging out at the Xenia Walmart and the cook out at Shawnee Lake. I wish we would move the cookout somewhere more central but having it there guarantees us a shelter plus swimming, boating, volleyball and fishing.

Anyone can make suggestions or even plan something. Corey is going to come up with something to do hopefully in the next couple weeks.

I thought there was an interest a dodge ball team to play at RC's church but I'm not sure what happened to that. Someone could take the lead and get that together. I would love to do that especially if I shed a few more pounds. Currently I'm to big of a target. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jerry-nita.com
yellow pro5
ARCC Member

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 2:35 pm

u and me both jerry i am currently on a goal by this time next year to be 100 lbs thinner wish me luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lil Fish
ARCC President

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 3:19 pm

well i agree it would be nice to keep everyone tog. through the whole year. but we have tried these things out....there has been bowling set up in bevercreek, im hopeing to start getting more of you guys to come to the soccer games on friday nights, we all just went to a show tog.. everyone could have gone, i told everyone about going skiing this comming weekend but noone replied, so there are some of us out there that try to get everyone together , takes more than just one person .......
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Rob
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 9:47 pm

Hey Guys. I don't have the chance to check the forum very often anymore because I am working 10 hours a day and I am now a full time college student. If you guys are doing stuff I have no problem hanging out but I need someone to text me. I miss you guys and feel like when winter comes we all just hibernate away. Last year we did a monthly dinner which was great . I have class in the mornings on saturday and I know you guys called me for cavalcade, but I can't pick up during class but I do appreciate the call. On a side note I am willing to make a deal on the Tercel if anyone wants it! I am going to end up giving it away soon! lol. Hope you guys are all doing well and hope to catch up with all of you soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berger13
ARCC Secretary

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 11:51 pm

im down for just about anything. i know im not an "official" member of the club but i still would like to go hang out with you guys and get to know everyone better. if anyone needs my number just pm me for it or ask thomas, roades or jeff for it. like i said im down for just about anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JM-jetta
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 12:05 am

Amen Berger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
playin4keeps
ARCC Member

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 12:24 pm

We the reason we hung out alot at walmart in xenia is the fact that it is so close to kilkare. cuase the origonal idea was to hang out after kilkare. So if we schedule an meeting not on thursday and or before kilkare open we can go some where else.
And i have felt the same way of the winter we do kinda "hibernate" i mean i cant drive my car in the snow or even when its real cold.
But the bowling thing was alot of fun. lazer tag is an awesome idea! and by reading the posts i believe everyone is on board to do more events like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berger13
ARCC Secretary

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 2:57 am

totally random but when it gets warm out we should all meet up at sonic and eat while showing off the cars some and then go out for a cruise once we eat. i dont think there would be a problem as long as we dont do anything dumb lol. just an idea plus i like food lol haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 3:29 pm

RC we miss you too Cool It seems like we do hibernate during the winter months. I'm sure the economy is putting some people in a bit of a financial crunch, it definitely is for me so $$ are tight. I'm sure we will get this worked out!
Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 8:47 pm

hey i love the sonic idea, it would make a sweet place to hang out also, maybe a partnership.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Lil Fish
ARCC President

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 8:48 pm

oh and rob you should try to make it out to one of the soccer games, you would like it.
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 10:51 pm

hey weres the app at berger you sould put that in
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 11:59 pm

wow i came up with a smart idea lol haha. im gonna put it in here soon. ive got so much crap coming still that i wanna be up to date on my mods once its in lol. ill have the money this friday so i may as well put it in. is that cool fish?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
playin4keeps
ARCC Member

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Thu 21 Jan 2010, 12:33 pm

oh watch out berger13 you just hit rockstar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lil Fish
ARCC President

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Thu 21 Jan 2010, 9:43 pm

WELL ITS COOL WITH ME...
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Fri 22 Jan 2010, 12:24 am

ok man sounds good. ill put it in the weekend or on monday cause im off monday. who do i give the money too? ill put it aside casue i get paid tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Fri 22 Jan 2010, 9:56 am

Several people are going to the soccer game tonight at the Sportsplex: I-675 at State Route 444, (Exit # 24), 5447 Intrastate Drive, Fairborn, Ohio 45324. The game starts at 7pm. Everyone is usually up in the loft area above the snack bar. Everyone is invited.
Back to top Go down
JM-jetta
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Fri 22 Jan 2010, 10:55 am

Sweet. I may be a little late but ill try to make it there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shane
Rock God
Rock God

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Fri 22 Jan 2010, 3:16 pm

The games are only 44 min long so I wouldn't be too late
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lil Fish
ARCC President

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Sat 23 Jan 2010, 3:31 pm

if you can get me or adam the money, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   Wed 27 Jan 2010, 12:55 pm

Wait a min I Didnt hear about this trip to mad river mountian. I need more info, I'm there about 4 times a month in snowboarding season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hanging out   

Back to top Go down

hanging out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next